Thor Motor Coach - Wiper Motor Problems By Wexco Serious Safety Issue Should Be A Recall!!!
To whom it may concern,
I had a very bad experience driving down the Interstate and ran into some rain I turned my windshield wipers
on and the driver side wiper went past the window and the passenger side laid down on the front of the coach it was to say the least a very scary situation not being able to see out the windshield and it was everything I could do to slow down and get off the road to be honest I'm surprised we didn't crash I did some investigation and found that there are many coach owners throughout the Thor brand of class A coaches that have experienced the same exact problem I think this is a major issue of safety for all of your class A customers as well as the general public on the road that find themselves in the path of a 30,000 lb coach coming down the road that can't see because the wiper motor failed in continuing my investigation I also found out that the motor that was originally installed in my coach is a G139 has since been replaced IE Upgraded to a heavy duty motor G138 because of this problem I think you should issue some
kind of service bulletin about this so you can possibly prevent a serious accident injury or death.
P.S Keep in mind this is on a 2014 Thor Miramar with only 12,000 miles on it and to think we
paid $89,000 and change for this coach does not give me much faith in Thor because when I
and spoke to one of your reps they said there was nothing they could do for me.
Sandie and Ron Kovalsky
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate. Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working...."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."