Smithfield, Virginia

9-24-2019

I purchased a 2019 Thor Axis in June of this year and had numerous problems with it. Water leaking from the TV antenna, 40 amp shoreline cord missing, glass cooktop cracked, bathroom door does not stay shut due to lousy install, bathroom cabinet had a cracked stile and door will not stay on, weather stripping on entry door falling off, 4 out of 5 screws missing on top right side of slide out awning bracket that attaches the bracket to unit and 1 screw missing on left bracket, main awning was crooked and had to be corrected.

I have contacted Thor customer service and complained about there *** poor quality control. Since day one we have had nothing but problems with this unit. It has been over a month now and just got a call from the dealer requesting if we could measure the bathroom cabinet. Really.

Thor needs to get there act together. I will gladly be part of the class actually lawsuit.

Comments

TMC-TEAM007

Thank you for sharing this experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs.8-5 and Fri.8-4) or you can email me at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com. You can also message me the last 8 of your VIN, Phone number and Email, and I can then have a customer support team member contact you.