My vin# is 4UZAAJDT4HCJN9993 it is a 2018 Palazzo it is only a year old and it been in the shop for 4 months tp list all the reasons would take 5 pages. like every other review I have seen I am having all the same issues I am in contact with n attorney to get some resolution.

It seems like the customer care is non existent. I want to return this unit as defective, having to have the local RV dealer repair a defect in the structure is unacceptable.

My email is robert.rodgers14@yahoo.com I would like to get a class action law suit started anyone can share there stories. Pissed customer is correct.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Thor Motor Coach Pros: Looks great.

Thor Motor Coach Cons: Very poor quality, And non existent customer service.

• Poor Manufacturing

Comments

Robert and other Thor Motor Coach owners, especially Palazzo, Thor should be held accountable. We have posted our continuing saga on pissed consumer, Yelp- Thor Motor Coach-Elkhart IN, Face Book Thor Issues and Complaints, Face Book Thor Palazzo Owners Group, BBB of Indiana, other RV Review Sites and even sent 2 emails to 60mintes@cbsnews. Someday there will be a reporter with guts who will do a news story or documentary on the shoddy workmanship and pathetic QC at Thor ,hopefully before serious injury or a death occurs