Thor Motor Coach Rv Review from High Springs, Florida
I been dealing with this new 2016 THOR issues and since only service to find after 48 hours new ownership, no dealership would help. The customer service at THOR in Warkarussa IN took my problems and claimed would fox and reimburse me for my gas,tolls and that's it. Well I drove over 1200 miles from home to that state Aug 23 my appointment and didn't get done until Aug 30, then not finished 100%. Meanwhile, I followed up will customer service on my reimbursement sent my receipts and zero to date, Oct 31. THOR cost me time and now money, on a new RV. Why does THOR deceit customers and push vehicles unsafe to travel these highways and depend on dealerships to incur cost to do what their inspectors internal quality control, not pass on to money hungry dealerships do nothing and these costly unfinished RVs are now in the consumers life. This is unethical and ought to be caught by the states watch keeper often known as customers affairs or states manufactured homes association. This high cost vehicle is poorly constructed and does THOR care? No, when sales do diminish maybe they will start reading these complaints comments and do something with their productions. I am seeking legal advice and hope my situation gets resolution and at least prevents other families dreams from taking a beating both time and money from their lives. Shower stall still not fixed properly as documented see the corner of exposure wood that gets wet from the shower running down walls. That's not all, the insecure mud flaps n metal support rod in front dual rear wheels rod breaks loose beats against flap, tires to the mud flap is shredding. Oh not to mention the heat pads over holding plastic water tanks, dragging behind and was informed to purchased dealership before drove this NEW RV 350 miles from that dealer lot was dragged,I cut the electric line and threw pad into RV. Mud flap rod dangling as beating against dual tires still since factory service not fixed, this makes 3 failed attempts by THOR to remedy. Shower issue since day one leaking cab overhead so bad rotten wood has to rebuild. Remember this a brand new 2016
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."