1.1
Interest Rate

So I posted pictures of our coach on here recently and the damage has only gotten worse after seeing how Thor dismantled our unit without our knowledge despite me asking to be present when their folks where there to do an inspection...not a disassemble job. I have continued to look into what can be done from a legal standpoint.

Since I work in the legal field, I've been asking attorneys I know what can be done since it has now become obvious that THOR has major issues with their units and are very well aware of it. Thor said they need to take my rig back to the plant in Indiana. Mind you, I am in Florida and the laws are different, but what I know is most of our paperwork contains language that does not benefit the consumer. You know, remember when you signed that loooooong document that was probably greater in length than Santa's Christmas list.

Well that very paper work that no one ever explains, and consumers rarely reads in the quick "sign-here" deal being made, may force some into mediation and arbitration. I was just as naive and did not know what I was signing. The finance office just had everything highlighted and said sign here, sign here. I am not sure if the language will fly given some of the cases that have come out recently to the contrary.

So, who out there would be interested in either a lemon law or class-action law suit. If you have damages and wondered what if anything can be done, I do too! I am not going to accept Thor's customer service rep's telling me that my unit depreciates once I drive it off the lot and that's my problem. Our rig is depreciated by virtue of the horrific engineering and quality control.

We bought our coach as a future retirement RV but it seems that will never happen. We are crushed beyond words and as this website's name ~ we are the Pissed Consumer! I hope for our sake and every pissed Thor owner we can make them change the product they are putting on the road. We have lost our butt's on this deal and the prior Thor Fourwinds we bought and we want to make sure this does not continue.

I made a post on another site and the Admin removed my post. I am assuming they're in bed with Thor so to speak but who cares. This Pissed Consumer will not stand down! Feel free to send me your contact info at AngryOwner@yahoo.com if you're interested.

I really would like my attorneys to know this is bigger than just my story and our coach. I can't make any promises, but damn if I don't try to get the word out there that Thor is crap!

I am crushed beyond words that we have to from a Plan B for our retirement dreams; and it seems it will not have a coach in that plan. :'(

Review about: Thor Motor Coach Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: How awesome it looked at first.

I didn't like: How horrible the quality is on these units, Poor quality.

Comments

Would like to talk to other Thor Rv owners that are having problems about a lawsuit or class action suit.

I Also just purchased a Thor Chateau 2 months ago, but it has been in the shop for 3 weeks because when we first took it out, the sewage line broke. It broke because it is too low to the ground and every speed bump, man hole or just driving into a driveway hit bottom and broke.

I am interested in class action suite against Thor. Know other Thor owners that have same complaints.

#1519470

We would be interested in joining your class action lawsuit - having experienced similar problems. I believe Thor is purposely sabotaging their own line - nobody could build something THIS BAD!!!

I own a 2015 Four Winds Class C, and I have had the same problems with it since I bought it brand new. The paint has been fading, the trims keep falling off, and the screws on the outside are rusting.

I paid a hefty amount to have the paint treated before it even left the RV lot, and I do take good care of my unit. On the inside, the unit is working well with the exemption of the refrigerator wall that was badly mounted, so it is bulging. I also had an issue with an electrical part, which left me without power in the RV unit while camping. The latter was fixed quickly, and it has worked well since them.

I bought my unit at General RV in Huntley, IL. I am very pleased with their services and attention. They have done a great job of taking care of my unit.

However, I'm not very pleased with Thor's workmanship with their paint job as it is obvious that it was not well done. The paint on this unit shouldn't be fading pre-maturely.

I would love to join. Haven’t had our a year.

Have never been able to take it out. 2 electrical “fires” leaking.

They won’t help. Three months to wait before they can even get me into the shop to look at it.

We are from Canada Quebec, and we purchase a Hurricane 29M 2017 made by Thor, the motorhome is a real lemon. We used it only 3 times and the rest of the time is at the dealer who cannot repair it.This summer we have a reservation at the Myrtle Beach Travel Park, but we cannot go because the slide out does not work properly, and there is water going inside and the list is too long to write it down.We sent a letter to Thor company and they never contact us.

15 Thor Super CWhat a joke this RV is.8000 miles and going back to dealer for the 7th time