1.6
Interest Rate

This is a good site to vent frustrations but it does not produce any results from THOR to resolves your issues. I have posted here before and got one response from Thor only to be ignored after the initial contact.

I will detail my plan within the next couple of weeks when it be becomes final. My plan is all about hurting the two things corporations worry about the most Profits and Image. This January (2018) I will be at the Tampa Show with my Thor motor coach parked as close to the main gate as possible and will be inviting visitors to Inspect my unit inside and out before they decide to purchase any Thor product from Airstream on down. there is more to the plan such as signs T-shirts etc I have to work on the verbiage and off course check with legal counsel and fair grounds rules and regulations WE MUST UNITE AND TAKE THE BATTLE TO THOR work the shows (it will give you a reason to use your r/v) and talk to people about their quality (or lack there off) word of mouth advertising is an incredibly powerful tool I will post again when the plan is carved in stone and try to coordinate efforts to work the shows.

Personally I will work every show from Tampa/Orlando south to Miami.

It is up to the owner/victims of other areas of the country to take the lead organize and execute. See You In Tampa

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

And, just how do we contact you to participate in your program? A good email address will be great.

My Husband and I would like to find out more about your plan and how it went as we are in a similar situation. Please contact us at fisher2318@charter.net

Hesperia, California, United States #1353807

That sound like a great plan you have there. Please keep us posted on how it went. I would love to be able to do the same.

laberj45
Mountain View, California, United States #1353650

You seem to be all over the place.....

I too am unsatisfied with Thor.

I bought a 2017 Miramar 34.3 due to an improperly manufactured slide system that was replaced with a proper 3TRAX system. We had recurring failures (after 4 repair attempts). The slide drifted out during travel, causing us to hire an attorney for a breach of warranty and other misc. lawsuit issues.

I am now $12000 into my attorney and fighting Thor for resolution in what I feel is a "straight hardball case".

I applaud your energy and hope for your success in resolution. But stay on course and be objective, as I know these sort of issues tend to get us emotional.

Keep fighting, but be reasonable.... Good luck!