Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

WHERE IS LOCATION OF ATS SWITCH ON ACE THOR 2016 29.3 FT?

SHORE POWER NOT WORKING ALL POWER TO MOTORHOME IS GOOD GENERATOR WAS STARTING NOW NO POWER WHAT SO EVER

1 answer
Jack Nolan

Your question seems to be specific. It is better to contact Thor Motor Coach customer service by phone at 877- 855-2867 or dealer customer care at 877- 500-1020

the refridgerator in my 2018 freedom elite will not switch from gas to power

by TightGopher264

I have checked fuses and even bought a new eyebrow board but it still will not go to shore power what could be the problem

Wiper arms on a 2014 Tuscany

We purchase a used 2014 Tuscany GQ this early this year on our second long trip we lost both windshield wiper arms and blades was able to fix one to keep us going, but now having trouble getting new wiper arms & blades. I have my repair person contacting Thor Service but they have not answer them. I have extended warranty, also heard there was a Recall on this issue.

Please advise

Thanks

Batteries won’t charge

by InformalBongo

Cannot open side out

How do I keep batteries charged?

2015 siesta

Chateau C class 24 HL motorhome

by user86548470

We just bought above referenced motor from a gentlemen who bought it new in October 2017. He became ill and could keep it.

He gave us a bag of information but we would like to find out about registering our warranty and getting a list of service facilities in our area. There is a problem with one of the bump outs.

Questions 5