2.1
Interest Rate

3 of the 6 months of ownership have been spent with the RV at the dealer for repairs. Thor's answer when I contacted them was to push me back on the dealer.

Gee, that was helpful. We still do not have an ETA for getting our $100k RV back so that we can actually use it. Oh, by the way, the warranty is one year. That keeps on ticking even when you cannot use the piece of junk.

Over 30 issues directly related to build quality.

Everything from missing parts to a door that won't shut properly. You'd think something this expensive would garner a little better customer service.

Review about: 2017 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34F Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Rv layout.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Extremely poor workmanship.

Comments

I have read so many complaints about Thor products. I looked at a new Thor Vegas today and I was disgusted with the interior quality.

The cabinets and drawers were junk. I own; what I consider a high quality rv. Its a 1997 Sunnybrook trailer that has held up over 21 years of extensive on and off road travel. It has never let me down.

This new Thor Vegas probably wouldn’t hold up for 21 days of travel !

I was considering a new motor home, but I’ve only seen junk in the smaller units. Does anybody make a quality 26 - 28 foot motor home under $100,000 ?