Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality

21 of 32 Thor Motor Coach reviews

I wrote previously about the lack of a quality assurance program at Thor resulting in poor craftsmanship. Notice he pictures below. This form of third world constructionist he last thing a woodworker, such as myself, wants to see. This low grade work will not stay long during travel as it does nothing to provide good construction for a joint(s) that are subject to vibration.

Even though I received one response from my last inquiry, I thoughtI would send this along.

Perhaps Thor should consider: a) new ownership under a German company. Have you looked at the motor homes built in Germany? Of course you haven't, b) new management that can re-direct the company back to an old program of quality and "customer first" concepts.

When, and if I can get back home, I shall take out the wood under the seats and replace the pine with poplar, use biscuits to hold wood sections together instead of *** staples, ensure all lengths and joints are measured properly, etc.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 32 Thor Motor Coach reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Thor Motor Coach. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Thor Motor Coach.
Filing a new complaint about
×