2.3
Interest Rate

I wrote previously about the lack of a quality assurance program at Thor resulting in poor craftsmanship. Notice he pictures below. This form of third world constructionist he last thing a woodworker, such as myself, wants to see. This low grade work will not stay long during travel as it does nothing to provide good construction for a joint(s) that are subject to vibration.

Even though I received one response from my last inquiry, I thoughtI would send this along.

Perhaps Thor should consider: a) new ownership under a German company. Have you looked at the motor homes built in Germany? Of course you haven't, b) new management that can re-direct the company back to an old program of quality and "customer first" concepts.

When, and if I can get back home, I shall take out the wood under the seats and replace the pine with poplar, use biscuits to hold wood sections together instead of *** staples, ensure all lengths and joints are measured properly, etc.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of thor motor coach rv from Thor Motor Coach and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thor Motor Coach to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was design and construction quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Coachman. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thor Motor Coach for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thor Motor Coach?

Comments