I wrote previously about the lack of a quality assurance program at Thor resulting in poor craftsmanship. Notice he pictures below. This form of third world constructionist he last thing a woodworker, such as myself, wants to see. This low grade work will not stay long during travel as it does nothing to provide good construction for a joint(s) that are subject to vibration.
Even though I received one response from my last inquiry, I thoughtI would send this along.
Perhaps Thor should consider: a) new ownership under a German company. Have you looked at the motor homes built in Germany? Of course you haven't, b) new management that can re-direct the company back to an old program of quality and "customer first" concepts.
When, and if I can get back home, I shall take out the wood under the seats and replace the pine with poplar, use biscuits to hold wood sections together instead of *** staples, ensure all lengths and joints are measured properly, etc.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Design and construction quality
You May Also Like
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "To whom it may concern, I had a very bad experience driving down the Interstate and ran into some rain I turned my windshield wipers on and the driver side wiper went..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "Received a gift of pears, sausage, cheese for Christmas. Pears were rotten and leaking fluid in the box. After 4 email exchanges with their customer service, I finally replied that..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."