Always kept motor home under cover.First rain it ever saw passenger window leaked causing wall to swell.It is missing the rubber moulding around the entire window!Obviously a manufacturers defect!Thor refuses to cover it.Lookin to start a class action lawsuit.Anybody in?I have researched how to start one and think that it's the only way to get this company to react.When I spoke to them by phone,they were rude and finally hung up on me! I will never buy or recommend a Thor product to anyone,and I am serious about taking this as far as I have to for a satisfactory resolution for me and all of the other Thor owners who are being screwed!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Thor Motor Coach Axis Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Need to get a list of Thor owners who are having the same problem and get class action law suit together. This is not right especially since this has been an historic problem going back 4 or 5 years. I am going to speak to y attorney today.

How can we contact you? Many folks want to enjoin in a class action suit, but without a contact email address, we have no way of contacting you.

@JB Rogers

Amikel0315@icloud.com. I have 50 items that have gone wrong with my new hurricane 31z. Purchased new june15th 18’