Product: 2019 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite Rv Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Thor Motor Coach in Orange Beach, Alabama - Buyer BEWARE!!

Buyer BEWARE!! Very POOR quality. New, but in the shop more than we have had it. Thus, we are paying for something we can’t use. Leaking roof, leaking toilet, trim peeling off exterior while driving, microwave falling out, decals bubbling, battery died. We have safety concerns with this RV. In addition, poor customer service from Thor. Biggest waste of our hard earned money...so save yours. Avoid buying a Thor!!!
TMC-TEAM007

Thank you for sharing this experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET) or you can email me at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com. You can also message me the last 8 of your VIN, Phone number, and Email, and I can then have a customer support team member contact you.

Review
Product
2019 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite Rv

Thor Industries in Buxton, Maine - Trailer wiring from factory - trailer directional lights dont work

Plugged my car trailer into the Class C's trailer wired plug on the back and the directional lights don't work...The trailer lights work fine when plugged into my pickup truck's trailer plug....but not on the Class C plug....same problem whether I try either the 4 way plug or the 7 way plug....The running lights do work, but not the directional....This is a brand new 2019 Freedom Elite, purchased from Camping World, just one week ago....Dealer says they will look at it when I bring it back....but....this should be working when I picked the unit up.... What is the problem?
Review