2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28z Rv Review

10 of 32 Thor Motor Coach reviews

Update added by user Sep 26

Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home.I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality.

1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator completely stopped working. It took us a while before a specialist could see it. They are very busy.

2) the awning shock on on side didn't work properly.

We had to take it to another specialist to replace the whole side.

3) the wallpaper on the ceiling and other places is not glued neatly. Looks terrible.

4) the rubber strips at the front steps don't even match creating a huge gap.

All junk keeps getting stuck there.

We'll see. My list can keep going on and on. Next week we have to take it to the dealer again to fix other manufacture's defects. We've been spending a lot of time, nerves and fuel money trying to fix it.

It's just not fair to us. We've worked hard for our money. Now, I feel like we won't be able to sell it for the money we bought it for. I mailed the complaint form to the Thor department however my case seems to be frozen.

I haven't heard from them for over a month. After all, our RV has some things which are not safe. For example, the hot water is super hot (140 degrees) but the thermostat is not changeable. We have to remember to turn on the cold water first in order not to get burnt.

The bunk doesn't even have a boarding net. I'm always afraid that my child can fall out of it and get injured. I was willing to buy any kind of net to make a boarder, however Thor doesn't even carry it. In other words, I wouldn't recommend to buy a Thor RV.

Very bad quality. They don't care about their customers. I guess the Thor's Quality department doesn't do their job.

It looks nice and fancy any at the first sight, but don't buy it as you'll notice its poor quality later on.I hope my experience will help you to make a right decision.

Original review posted by user Sep 25

Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality.

1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator completely stopped working. It took us a while before we got to specialist. They r very booked.

2) the awning shock on on side didn't work properly. We had to take it to another specialist to replace the whole side.

4) the rubber strips at the front steps don't even match creating a huge gap. All junk keeps getting stuck there.

5) we found a big cut on the roof. They fixed the cut but I'm not sure if it's gonna work. I've been told we should replace the entire roof, the cut patch will not last long. We'll see.

My list can keep going on and on. Next week we have to take it to the dealer again to fix other manufacture's mistakes. We've been spending a lot of time, nerves and fuel money trying to fix it. It's just not fair to us. We've worked hard for our money. Now, I feel like we won't be able to sell it for the money we bought it for.

I mailed the complaint form to the Thor department however my case seems to be frozen. I haven't heard from them for over a month.

In other words, I wouldn't recommend to buy a Thor RV. Very bad quality. They don't care about their customers.

I guess the Thor's Quality department doesn't do their job.

I wasn't happy with the Camping Word RV service in Bakersfield either. When I listed to them all the defects, one of their sellers told me that we should had checked everything before we bought it. It's rude because we couldn't physically see all the dis perfections right away. I would not go back to them .

I hope my experience will help you to make a right decision.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
10 of 32 Thor Motor Coach reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Thor Motor Coach. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Thor Motor Coach.
Filing a new complaint about
×