1.4

in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it. trim falling off, roof leaking, both front tires have belts showing shift linkage burnt in half, sinks drain into black water tank not the grey tank, strange lumps forming in walls, center console falling apart, wires hanging down onto engine and wheels, areas around water tank stuffed with garbage, too many other issues to list, chassis is not straight, Thor & Ford refusing to correct the problem, both stating that the other is responsible.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "had contacted lawyer and sent notice to thor/ford, gave them 30 days to correct problems, nothing done, quality is below substandard" as the author lost $80000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Thor Motor Coach and uploaded picture s. He best about 2015 thor axis from Thor Motor Coach was nice graphics on their web site. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Coachman that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Thor Motor Coach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Thor Motor Coach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thor Motor Coach?

Comments